PFC V3 300MM Slotted Disc LH Assembly Subaru Impreza WRX 99-01 / 5x100 / 5x114.3
- Made of high carbon alloy with copper and molybdenum for high temperature strength and durability
- Vanes turned OD and ID for balance to reduce thermal warping and vibration.
- Run-out less than .001 inches, reducing pulsation and vibration
- Thickness variation less than .0003 inches reduces vibration
- 47 or more vanes for superior thermal capacity
- Aircraft quality heat-treated for microstructure alignment and durability
- Surface finishes less than .7 microns
- 100% measured and inspected to meet tolerance specifications
This product is compatible with the following vehicles
|Vehicle Make||Vehicle Model||Vehicle Variant||From||To||Engine||Notes|
|Subaru||Impreza||WRX||1999||2001||2.0L - 4WD Petrol|
Racing champions know Performance Friction Brakes. Hundreds of races and more than 1,500 championships have been won on Performance Friction Carbon Metallic® pads, ranging from NASCAR Winston Cup to IndyCar to the Australian Porsche Cup. Last year alone, over 120 racing champions all over the world drove to victory on Performance Friction brakes.
Street Upgrades for nearly every make and model are manufactured to meet or exceed OE specifications.
You save £58.82!