Cosworth High Performance Head Gaskets / Nissan RB25DET (2.5L / Bore = 87mm T = 1.1mm
Cosworth RB25DET metal head gasket is a high performance gasket designed to seal under high power under the most demanding conditions. Cosworth's RB25DET head gasket is available in 87mm bore with a variety of thicknesses. Each Cosworth RB25DET headgasket features:
- Individual die cut layers of stainless steel with superior consistency compared to laser cut gaskets.
- Pre-coated stainless steel with a 0.25 micron layer of nitrile rubber ensures consistent distribution of coating with no high or low areas.
- Manufacturing dimensional tolerance of 0.002”.
- Die cut manufacturing process ensures smooth edges, unlike laser cut gaskets.
- Cosworth gaskets feature a “stopper” sealing layer for additional torque around each cylinder. The width of sealing area is specific for each application thereby providing ultimate sealing properties.
Cosworth High Performance Head Gaskets are engineered to seal in power under the most demanding conditions. Constructed from stainless steel with a folded stopper layer, each application features superior sealing compared to conventional multi-layer steel gaskets. Additionally, Cosworth High Performance Head Gaskets are manufactured from pre-coated die cut stainless steel resulting in uniform coating distribution and consistent shape.
Each gasket is carefully engineered with the following features:
- Individual die cut layers of stainless steel with superior consistency compared to laser cut gaskets
- Pre-coated stainless steel with a 0.25 micron layer of nitrile rubber ensures consistent distribution of coating with no high or low areas
- Manufacturing dimensional tolerance of +/- 0.001"
- Die cut manufacturing process ensures smooth edges, unlike laser cut gaskets
- Cosworth gaskets feature a "folded stopper" layer for additional clamping force around each cylinder. The width of sealing area is specific for each application thereby providing ultimate sealing properties
- Available in a range of thicknesses for specific applications
This product is compatible with the following vehicles
|Vehicle Make||Vehicle Model||Vehicle Variant||From||To||Engine||Notes|
|Nissan||Cedric||ENY34||1999||2004||2.5L Turbo - 4WD Petrol|
|Nissan||Skyline||R33 GT-T||1993||1998||2.5L - RWD Petrol|
|Nissan||Skyline||R33 GTS-4||1993||1998||2.5L - 4WD Petrol|
|Nissan||Skyline||R33 GTS-25T||1993||1998||2.5L - RWD Petrol|
|Nissan||Skyline||R34 GT||1999||2001||2.5L - RWD Petrol|
|Nissan||Skyline||R34 GT-Four||1999||2001||2.5L - 4WD Petrol|
|Nissan||Skyline||R34 GT-T||1999||2001||2.5L - RWD Petrol|
|Nissan||Stagea||Turbo||1998||2002||2.5L - 4WD Petrol|
Cosworth is a premier supplier of high-quality components for the performance aftermarket.
Every one of their products is engineered to Cosworth's exacting standards and all are designed to maximize the performance of the vehicle without compromising reliability, consistency and crucially the driving experience.
Cosworth has been at the forefront of motorsport activity for over 50 years and is a brand synonymous with success. Cosworth continues to develop and supply exciting powertrain and electronics products for use at all levels of the sport, from class leading 'off the shelf' products at clubman level, through to bespoke 'state of the art' developments for the pinnacle of the sport.
Cosworth High Performance Parts are designed to deliver optimal performance for a range of the most popular production cars.