Cusco Adjustable Front Lower Control Arm Set Toyota GT86 Subaru BRZ
Cusco Japan designed the wide-track lower control arms for the user to give full control of the settings of the front suspension. Creating a wider track, it will give the option to run even more negative camber. Ideal for those running coilover suspension or lowering springs, giving you more grip in high speed corners.
- Direct replacement for the OEM lower arms, no fabrication is required.
- Will increase the steering wheel, much more precise and direct steering feel
- Made in Japan, heavy duty steel with harder rubber bushes to avoid any play.
- Allignment allowance of 0mm, +5mm and +10mm.
- Sold in pairs
- Cusco signature blue colour
This product is compatible with the following vehicles
|Vehicle Make||Vehicle Model||Vehicle Variant||From||To||Engine||Notes|
|Subaru||BRZ||2012||4U-GSE||2.0L - RWD Petrol|
|Toyota||GT 86||2012||4U-GSE||2.0L - RWD Petrol|
Cusco are one of the biggest premier tuners in the World, based in Japan, they have extensive experience in GT, Formula and World Rally Events. They design everything from suspension and chassis components to engine tuning, roll cages, intake systems, chassis under re-reinforcements and limited-slip differentials.
One of Cusco's biggest and more popular product ranges are the world-renowned Cusco Suspension. Click here to read more!