Mishimoto In-Line Oil Thermostat
Looking for ideal fluid temperature regulation for your next project? Mishimoto has the answer with our innovative, ingenious In-Line Oil Thermostat. This sleek unit features a perfect blend of both form and function, and is precision-engineered to properly regulate engine oil, transmission fluid, or any other driveline fluid. The Mishimoto In-Line Oil Thermostat is CNC-machined from a single piece of billet 6061 aluminium. This component is ideal for projects where space or clearance places a constraint on using a standard oil sandwich plate. The included thermostat regulates temperatures at 185¡F (85¡C), which is easily interchanged with our 160¡F (71¡C) and 200¡F (93¡C) thermostat units to accommodate to any project. This in-line thermostat includes four -10AN fittings with dowty seals for leak-free line connections. Additionally, this thermostat includes a CNC-machined heat-sink which provides an enhancement in style and helps to reduce fluid temperatures. This also includes a universal mounting bracket and the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, ensuring superior product quality and craftsmanship.
- Universal fitment with a compact design, perfect for use on custom projects where space or clearance is a constraint
- Includes 185¡F (85¡C) internal thermostat which accurately regulates fluid temperatures
- Thermostat unit is easily removed and can be replaced with optional temperatures of 160¡F (71¡C) or 200¡F (93¡C)
- Machined from billet 6061 CNCÕd aluminium
- Includes four -10AN fittings with high-quality dowty seals for leak free operation
- Included heat-sink provides unique styling and a reduction in fluid temperatures
- Universal mounting bracket included
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- 3.95Ó x 2.05Ó x 1.30Ó
- Remote Thermostatic Oil Plate
- (4) -10AN Fittings w/ Dowty SealsHeat Sink
- Built-in Thermostat (185¡F / 85¡C)
- Universal Mounting Bracket
- Necessary Hardware
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
INSTALLATION TORQUE SPECS
- 15-25 ft/lbs (operating range) for all straight fittings and banjo bolts. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 ft/lbs.
Overall Size w/ fittings attached
- 3.95Ó x 4.29Ó x 1.30Ó
- (4) – M20 x 1.5 Ports
Caution: It is the installer's responsibility to check all thermostat plugs, NPT plugs, line fittings, and other connections to assure they are fully tightened before operating the vehicle. Mishimoto recommends that you check all connections at regular intervals, especially during the first few miles after installation. For additional technical information, please contact us.
This product is compatible with the following vehicles
|Vehicle Make||Vehicle Model||Vehicle Variant||From||To||Engine||Notes|
Mishimoto is a premier manufacturer of performance aluminium radiators, racing thermostats, aluminium fan shrouds, universal intercoolers, silicone hose kits and cooling accessories. Mishimoto is the leader in cooling in the aftermarket performance automotive industry.
Whether you're a daily driver searching for a dependable quality upgrade from your current OEM radiator, or you're a devoted racer who needs a lightweight, high-performance racing radiator, Mishimoto has just what you're looking for. Many drivers overlook the importance of having a high-quality aluminium radiator installed, yet it is one of the most important components in your vehicle's engine.
Mishimoto Racing Thermostats will promote greater cooling efficiency throughout your engine. The Mishimoto racing thermostat will significantly lower high engine temperature produced by modified and upgraded turbo applications.