1) Remove rubber boot (11) and circlip (13).
2) Carefully remove internal components.
3) Replace the following. (making sure all mseals have been lubricated with brake fluid). Primary seal (1), slydring Bearing (2)Piston Washer (4) D-Ring Piston Seal (5) and the O-Ring End Cap Seal (9). (Care must be taken when assembling seals as damage maybe caused).
4) Check bore is free from debris.
5) Lubricate bore with brake fluid.
6) Re-assemble internal components into body.
7) Use new circlip (13) to secure internal components and new boot to protect from debris (11).
Included in Repair Kit
M Cyl Return Spring
D-Ring Piston Seal
O-Ring cap Seal
Lock Nut 5/16" UNF
Spring Guide Pin
AP Racing are based in Coventry, UK. They have achieved more international sporting success than any of its rivals, establishing itself as a key supplier at all levels of international motorsport formulae, including single seat racing, rallying, sports car racing, stock car racing and touring cars. In 2011 alone, AP Racing supplied either brakes, clutches or both to 30 champions across the entire spectrum of the motorsport world.