If you change your mind and decide you no longer want an item that we’ve delivered, we’re happy to offer you an exchange, credit note or your money back. You’ll need to return your item unused and in their original packaging along with the original packing note and invoice (as proof of purchase).
We can only exchange electrical items if they’re faulty or are returned unused with their original seals and wrapping intact. Personalized products and made-to-order products can only be returned if they’re faulty.
Ways to return your items
If you need to return an item, we’ll happily offer a refund as long as this is within 14 days of delivery, in its original packaging, and you have proof of purchase.
There are three easy ways to return your item(s):
• in-store (Please note, we can’t guarantee immediate refund on the spot)
• by post
• by courier.
You can return an item for free at our store, but if you choose to return by post you’ll need to cover the cost of postage. However, if the item you’re returning is faulty we’ll refund/give you credit of the postage once we’ve received the item and checked the fault.
• To return an item by post you’ll need to go online and fill out the contact form below.
• All the information you need to fill in the returns form can be found in your invoice.
• Please write the order number on the package.
• Please try to use the original packaging when sending your items back and make sure it’s securely packaged; Part-Box cannot be held responsible for any damage during posting.
• Attach the return address label included with your delivery.
• Make sure you take your parcel to your local Post Office in enough time for it to get to us within 14 days of you receiving your order.
• Please note returns made by post are at the customers’ own expense.
• We recommend using a trackable service and getting proof of postage.
• Please keep your proof of postage until we’ve confirmed your refund/credit note has been processed.
• For larger products we offer a courier collection service at your cost
• A £15.00 charge applies for this service.
• To request this service, please contact our sales department on 0121 661 62 63 or email email@example.com
Please note the following:
• Collections require a minimum of two working days’ notice.
• Someone will need to be available to sign at the time of collection.
• Collections can only be made Monday – Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
• Collection will take place between 9am and 6pm (we’re afraid exact times can’t be given).
• Please re-pack the item(s) securely for courier transport.
• We’ll aim to refund you if applicable as soon as possible, but please allow us 30 days.
• If an item’s faulty it’s best to return it to our store, as this is the quickest way to receive your refund.
• If you’re unable to return a faulty item to our store please contact us.
Faulty items will be examined either by ourselves or the manufacturer. Where applicable a refund will be sent to your account within 30 days. Consumer protection legislation says that items must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. If you buy a product online, and it’s found to be faulty within 30 days, you’re entitled to ask for a full refund of the faulty product. If a fault occurs after the initial 30 days, we’re entitled to repair and/or replace that item. If it can’t be repaired or replaced, then you may be entitled to a refund. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
Please Note: Damaging to the product or original product packaging could incur an additional handling and repackaging charge, depending on the circumstances and down to our discretion. In cases where the product is heavily damaged, we have the right to refuse returns and not accept the product back. If you have any concerns then please contact us and we will gladly help.