These brand new TN-R (Twin-Needle Race) Coilovers are the best you can do to your Jap ride in terms of suspension. Optimised for competition/race tyres, there simply isn't a better coilover kit for you if you are perfectionist and want only the best products on the market.
Cusco TN-R Dual adjustable dampers take the sport R to the next level by offering perfect and independent control of compression and rebound damping. While the Sport R Series is matched well to most capable of drivers and situations, the TN-R will offer a wide range of adjustments dialed in a t high grip level of track dedicated tyres with UTQG (Uniform Tyre Quality Grade) ratings of under 200. There R series are designed for full-time racing applications and the system takes no shortcuts and is built and configured without compromises for the streets.
- Tuned specifically for Track Tyres with UTQG under 200
- Competition use dedicated configuration using aerospace-grade ball-jointed upper mounts with optional Caster/Camber control plates or standard Camber only control. Suspension stroke is limited to track use variable and fluid/gas volume is maximsed as the result
- Strut configurations use inverted strut cartridge for maximum rigidity and alignment under loads, as well as camber control lower key-bolt
- Twin Needle Technology allows compact adjustment system to maximise robust internal components and damper chamber volume even with Dual Adjust feature
- Cusco "Blue" Springs are utilised for high level of compliance and consistency in morosports driving conditions
- Custom configurable at the time or order for specific piston/case dimensions as well as damper valve and shim characters
- Spring rates are also custom configured in addition to our recommended specifications
Spring rates available are;
F: 7,8,9,10,11,13,14,15kgf/mm and R: 7,8,9,11,12,13,14,15,16,18kgf/mm
This product is compatible with the following vehicles
|Vehicle Make||Vehicle Model||Vehicle Variant||From||To||Engine||Notes|
|Honda||Civic||TYPE-R||1997||2000||B16||1.6l Petrol FWD|